Advil has provided safe, effective pain relief for over 35 years.
So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
12 years of age and older:
- 1 tablet/caplet/gel caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet/caplet/gel caplet, 2 may be used.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets/caplets/gel caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Under 12 years of age:
- 0 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)* *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, white wax
Use as directed. Read complete warnings and information.