Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
Children 12 years or younger:
Ask a doctor
Temporarily relieves minor pain
Lidocaine HCI 4% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical anesthetic
Acrylates/C1 0-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, water
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton/label.
- do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep away from fire or flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.