Boiron Calendula Cream promotes the healing of skin irritations.* The light cream base soothes and moisturizes while the homeopathic medicine, made from marigolds, heals.
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Water-based and lightest texture of the Boiron Calendula line.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Ideal first aid treatment for cuts, scrapes, sunburn, windburn, rashes, and redness; use as a general hand and body lotion for dry skin, a rejuvenating night cream, after exfoliation or cleansing treatments, post-cosmetic procedures such as dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels.
- Available over the counter in a 2.5 oz tube.
- Boiron’s skin care line includes a gel, ointment, and burn ointment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.