Sulfur-containing methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is included in this glucosamine and chondroitin combination to provide an enhanced spectrum of nutrients for optimal cartilage matrix composition, connective tissue strength, and joint comfort.
Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of the glycosaminoglycan chondroitin sulfate. Chondroitin sulfate is responsible for building the ground substance of cartilage, molecules known as proteoglycans.
In addition, chondroitin sulfate may maintain healthy enzyme activity. An important role of sulfur from MSM is to enhance the structure and integrity of proteoglycans
- glucosamine HCl (from crab, shrimp)300 mg
- chondroitin sulfate (from bovine)300 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 300 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.