OTC brand (model 2089) tennis elbow strap with gel pad. Elbow supports are primarily prescribed and worn to treat repetitive motion injuries like "tennis elbow", and they are also used in occupational settings and sports to help support and protect the elbow for work and confident play.
Use For: Medial and/or lateral epicondylitis (tennis or golfer's elbow)
- Provides relief from painful symptoms of tennis elbow.
- Gel pad can be cooled or heated for therapy.
- Gel pad is detachable from unit, can be heated or cooled for therapy (instructions inside package).
- Ideal for sports or light activity.
- Universally adjustable to fit most adults.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.