Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula that contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health.
A daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people realize. Because it can be difficult to consume five daily servings of vegetables and fruits, few of us get all the nutrition we need from our diet. Basic Nutrients 2/Day uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals – without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives. It provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet, all in a convenient two-capsule-a-day protocol.
Health benefits of Basic Nutrients 2/Day include:
- Vitamin A to promote eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols to provide antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Vitamin D to promote strong bones and a healthy immune system
- B vitamins to support a healthy heart, blood vessels, and nerves
- Vitamins K1 and K2 to contribute to bone and blood vessel health
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, for immune function and skin health
- Chromium to support a healthy blood sugar level
- Plus several other well-absorbed, glycinate minerals
A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement could be considered "dietary insurance" to be certain all essential nutrients are consumed daily. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is combined with a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate.
Gamma tocopherol does not have a recognized IU equivalent.
Tamper Evident: Use only if the bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.